Controls + Automation
Our Controls + Automation Department is well versed with many control system manufacturers
and field instrument applications. Our team of professionals has broad experience and a
diverse background including several board certified engineers. We have degrees in chemical,
electrical and computer engineering along with years of experience in the industry developing
relationships as customers, end users, and external partners.
We can augment your existing staff, implement minor upgrades or changes, or perform large turnkey projects.
Our controls engineers have implemented projects ranging in size from 10 - 10,000 loops. Hargrove is available
for on call support, automation IT services including wireless, LAN, domain and server implementation and maintenance,
process control energy and utility audits, programming, and customized training.
Some of the platforms we have worked with:
- DCS - Honeywell, Emerson DeltaV, Yokogawa, ABB, NovaTech D/3, Rosemount, Provox, Foxboro, Metso
- SIS – Triconex, ICS Triplex, Quadlog, Honeywell FSC, ProSafe
- PLC – Allen Bradley PLC, SLC and Logix Platforms, Modicon, Siemens, GE, Omron SYSMAC & B&R
- HMI - Wonderware, Cimplicity, FactoryLink, FactoryTalk, USData, Invensys & Intellution
- Plant Historian - OSI PI, Industrial SQL & Aspen InfoPlus, PHD
- I/O Wiring - Traditional, HART, ASIbus, Profibus, DeviceNet & Foundation Fieldbus
DCS Controls System Upgrade, Power Generation Company (Alabama)